[Koha] Users and developers (was KUDOS - ALA Proposed Agenda)

Walls, Ian Ian.Walls at med.nyu.edu
Thu Jan 21 07:32:58 NZDT 2010

Jim,

I completely agree that we need to get moving ahead with KUDOS as a registered entity.  The other officers and I are arranging a meeting time to go over the changes to the bylaws that were discussed at ALA Midwinter.

Just to clarify, to my best knowledge, at no point has KUDOS talked about trademarks.  That's up to the global community, HLT and the future Koha foundation to deal with.  Mostly we've been keen on having the 501c3 status so we can apply for grants.

Cheers,

-Ian Walls
VP of KUDOS