[Koha] RESOLVED RE: Koha Catalog Search Problems

Fahs,Joe jfahs at STMCHS.ORG
Tue Jan 19 12:49:08 NZDT 2010

Hi all, to follow up with my searching problem earlier. After running
the update for Lib::XML and  XML::LibXML::SAX, koha stopped running
after a server restart. Upgrading XML::LibXSLT to the latest versions
apparently fixed the problem. I had used slightly older versions in my
build to solve some errors I was having compiling the dependencies in my
original build. Nearly six months later, it looks like updating those
perl modules have fixed my errors although I am still going to manually
set the ParserDetails.ini.

Thanks again,

Joe