[Koha] hello ! I have proplem with koha, please help me

my famil myfamily226 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 07:12:43 NZDT 2010

 I have installed Koha on Ubuntu am new on this, I have tried to follow the
instructions but am getting the following error when I access koha main
 page. Can please help me. Thanks! This is error when myaccoutn on ubuntu is: th and i
try to accept: http://th-desktop:8080/ ! I set up it with standard and some field is default
Please help me! thanks.

Koha error
The following fatal error has occurred:Access denied for user 'kohaadmin'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at /usr/share/perl/5.8/CGI/Carp.pm line 314.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Circulation.pm line 25.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Circulation.pm line 25.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Overdues.pm line 24.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Overdues.pm line 24.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Members.pm line 27.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Members.pm line 27.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 31.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 31.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl line 24.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl line 24.