[Koha] New Koha Offline Circulation tool

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 05:58:39 NZDT 2010

The program needs to be in the same directory with those dll file.
Just extract the folder, put where ever you wish, and create a
shortcut to the program on your desktop. That should be all you need
to do. I just tested it on a Windows XP machine that has never had it
before and it worked fine. There is no need to remove the old program.
You can use either one, but the borrowers.db file format is different
for each.

Hope this helps,
Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info