[Koha] Searching no working in non zebra mode

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 03:39:30 NZDT 2010

Dear Friends,

We are transferring koha installation from one system to another.
We installed Koha 3.02 version in our server (CentOS Linux) with zebra.

Our aim is to transfer the Koha in to another machine with Ubuntu 9.04
Jaunty.
We dont like run zebra with new installation because new system is less
powerful.
And we installed Koha 3.02 in new machine (Ubuntu 9.04) without (disabled)
zebra and restored the old database.
I made nozebra > on in System preferences.
Everything working fine, but searching books does not give result.

I request your help to solve this problem.

With thanks,

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Asst. Librarian