[Koha] Cataloging workflow

Alejandro Tiraboschi tirabo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:46:54 NZDT 2010

Hi. As I undertood  some people 1) get marc records, 2) convert them using
MarcEdit to an .mrk file, 3) edit with MarcEditor the converted file, 4)
apply marcmaker (from Marcedit) to get again a marc file 5) import to Koha.

I have a question: what is the difference at step 3) of using MarcEditor or
another ascci editor (as notepad++, very powerful and open source).

Alejandro Tiraboschi
FaMAF-UNC