[Koha] Problem installing XML::LibXSLT

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Jan 8 12:35:20 NZDT 2010

"rohan.mahy" <rohan.mahy at gmail.com> wrote:
> The line "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdbm" makes no sense to me, as I can
> see the library in /usr/lib:
>
> -koha:~$ ls /usr/lib/*gdbm*
> /usr/lib/libgdbm_compat.so.3      /usr/lib/libgdbm.so.3
> /usr/lib/libgdbm_compat.so.3.0.0  /usr/lib/libgdbm.so.3.0.0

Those are the run-time files and you are trying to compile something
against libgdbm, so maybe there's a problem with libgdbm-dev package?

But at first glance, I would expect ld to find it from that, too.
There could be something odd in the compile, I guess.

Good luck!
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software