[Koha] Downloading Reports

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Feb 26 10:40:27 NZDT 2010

2010/2/26 Doreen  Bailey <dbailey at sfis.k12.nm.us>:
> Hello all,
>
> Maybe someone can explain to me why when I download a CSV report from Koha
> Reports Wizard, whether using Build, Saved, or New from SQL, I only get to
> row 10000 in Excel.  Is that an Excel thing?  A Koha thing?  Or something
> unique to our network set up?  We are running 3.01.00.032 on a local server.
>

> I looked in the Manual and found nothing to help me, but that might just
> mean that I didn’t look in the right place.  Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Doreen

Sometime in the past a hardcoded limit of 9999 was added to the
reports. This has since been removed allowing a user to override that
limit by add a limit tag to their query

EG SELECT * FROM biblio LIMIT 20000;

This was committed on November the 14th last year, and is in the
current alpha release of 3.2.0 and will be in the stable release which
is due shortly.

If you want the patch, to cherry-pick it, (or have your vendor cherry
pick it) its commit id is e752822d048e134d632e0dfbbdcbbdbb6a9769e8

Hope this helps

Chris