[Koha] Error in Koha 3.00.04.019

Leonardo Bruno leonardo at dri.cefetmg.br
Fri Feb 26 09:31:50 NZDT 2010

Many thanks, Bernardo!

I'll try the 3.00.05 version. I'm getting it right now from
http://download.koha.org/koha-3.00.06.tar.gz.

Some questions:

1 - Will my database backup work with this version? I have about 27,000
items...
2 - Does version 3.00.05 have the same dependencies of the 3.00.04 one?
3 - Did you solve your problems using this version?

Thanks again!