[Koha] Problem checking out to some patrons

Chris Morrison cmm1005 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 04:45:30 NZDT 2010

Here's an odd issue. We are running 3.0.05 (Zebra), and everything is going
pretty smoothly. A new problem has come up, though, that Koha won't let us
check out to some patrons. When we scan or type in a barcode, a thin yellow
box--the kind that usually contain message dialoges--appears with no
information. It doesn't matter what items we scan, it always returns to the
same screen without checking the item out.

Here is a link to screenshot so you can see exactly what we are talking
about:

http://www.lru.edu//UserFiles/Documents/Library/kohascreenshot.jpg

There are no error messages in any of the logs in /var/log/koha. The only
way we have been able to resolve the issue is to delete the account and
recreate it.

Thoughts?