[Koha] DRAFT Horowhenua Library Trust KOHA Committee RULES

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Feb 23 13:37:26 NZDT 2010

Bob Birchall @ Calyx
> I intend to finish this in the next 24 hours.  If anyone has a reservation
> about any of the changes that have been suggested, please let me know.
> Again, you can find the rules here:
> http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:organisations:koha_project_organisation:
> hlt:rules

Thanks for your work on this.

Not necessarily a reservation, but why double HLT's representation?

Definitely a reservation: the "of unsound mind" language has
reappeared as a reason to remove a member.  It does not say who is to
judge soundness of mind, so I think that wording should be removed.
Legal incapacity should suffice as a test.

Not necessarily a reservation, but why has the 30% of quorum
same-organisation limit been removed?

Thanks again,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software