[Koha] Koha error when upgrading from Ubuntu 9.04 to Ubuntu 9.10

Tomás tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:03:39 NZDT 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 6:36 AM, mattwelch <welchmat at gmail.com> wrote:

> David Lo wrote:
>>
>> Hi All.
>> I have got an issue with my koha installation.
>> I have just upgraded from Ubuntu 9.04 to Ubuntu 9.10 but i can't seem to
>> get koha working now.
>> When i get to my koha installation i am getting the below errors.
>> I am currently using koha 3.0.3.
>> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>> Thanks
>> David.
>>
>> Koha error
>> The following fatal error has occurred:
>>
>> Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0/auto/Net/Z3950/ZOOM/ZOOM.so' for
>> module Net::Z3950::ZOOM: libyaz.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No
>> such file or directory at /usr/lib/perl/5.10/XSLoader.pm line 64.

You could try reinstalling Net::Z3950::ZOOM with the cpan command:

cpan Net::Z3950::ZOOM

it should recompile the library against the current yaz libs.

And, by the way, Why not using an LTS release of Ubuntu like 8.04?
Support for 9.10 ends in 2011, while 8.04 in 2013. So, you'd have less
pain with this upgrades. Non-LTS releases have only 2 year of support,
which for a production site is (IMHO) not advisable...

To+

--
Aparición con vida de Jorge Julio López.