[Koha] Italian transaltion: translated also the SQL file

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Wed Feb 17 22:57:06 NZDT 2010

Hi to all,

>On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Zeno Tajoli <tajoli at cilea.it> wrote:
> > I have finished to translate all SQL defintion files into italian.
> > I send those files to 3.0 RM and to 3.0 Translation Manager
> > Those files are under the dir ../installer/data/mysql/<lang_code>
> > The lang code for italian is it-IT.
>
>Do you have versions of these SQL for 3.2?  If not, I'll try to
>forward-port the 3.0.x versions to HEAD.

I don't have version for 3.2 but I will create them.
MARC frameworks are OK.
System preferences need to use a .po file in 3.2
Others files need update

I have transalte only Unimarc frameworks because italian libraries
use MARC21 very little.

I probably send files for 3.2  betweeen 15-30 March 2010.

Bye

Zeno Tajoli
CILEA - Segrate (MI)
tajoliAT_SPAM_no_prendiATcilea.it