[Koha] Use of Amazon reviews etc illegal?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Mon Feb 15 03:05:59 NZDT 2010

If so this explicitly contradicts what Joshua Ferraro was told by
Amazon.com when Amazon functionality was first being formally
integrated into Koha. I remember a mailing list post on the subject
but now I can't find it. Does anyone else remember? A starting point
for finding the answer to this would be find out under what terms
Amazon content use *was* allowed.

  -- Owen

Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries