[Koha] Amazon Reviews not displaying

Chris Morrison cmm1005 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 03:57:37 NZDT 2010

Our recent upgrade to 3.0.05 went smoothly (thanks for helping us with the
label problem we had), and pretty much everything works now except the
Amazon reviews. We get jacket covers both in the results page and detailed
views, but the reviews tab isn't displaying. Further, when we click the
image in the detailed view, we get a "page not found" error. For example,
see this record:

http://koha.lru.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=76740

But the image tries to take you to this page:

http://www.amazon
/gp/reader/0805447857/ref=sib_dp_pt/002-7879865-0184864#reader-link

Which obviously doesn't work. Actually, it looks like it would need to go
to:

http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Cockroaches-Scattered-Musings-Leadership/dp/0805447857/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1265986313&sr=8-1#reader_0805447857

Associate tags and AWS key are both filled in and it looks like all
appropriate switches are turned on (AmazonContent, AmazonSimilarItems,
OPACAmazonContent, OPACSimilarItmes). I searched the lists and didn't see
this answered yet--just one person who couldn't get the covers to display
and needed a patch (for 3.0.04).

Thoughts?