[Koha] how to add books in shelves

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 02:33:34 NZDT 2010

Nourman,

You have sent a lot of these types of emails to the list - and I don't
mind answering them - but I really think you need to read the manual!
The answers to every one of your questions so far have been in the
manual.  You can find the 3.0 manual here:
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0 and the 3.2 manual here:
http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/

Please take the time to read the manual or at least try finding
answers in it before asking questions here.

The pages with answers to your questions are below:

2010/2/11 Nouman Soomro <noumansoomro at rocketmail.com>:
> Venerable All
>
> 1) When I add the book via z39.50, in last it show the shelving location,
> but combo box have not values so how can I add values/lists in shelving
> location

http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=x2779#AEN2948
-- scroll down to LOC

> 2) I have created the lists But when I want to add books, the lists dont
> show there, how can I place books in lists during adding books

You can't - you need to do this via the search results:
http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=c7045

http://koha.org/documentation/faq/why-dont-i-see-new-search-results