[Koha] Interlibrary loan module

Jonathan Field jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Feb 10 23:26:25 NZDT 2010

In the UK, about 80-90% of requests go via the British Library. They use
a format called ARTTel (it's a plain text format, pretty basic). There
is a call for some other formats though, mainly a generic type letter
and also the BMA (British Medical Association). ISOILL never really
kicked off and we don't really hear of any call for this.

I think, ideally, something where you could plugin extra formats would
be ideal so that they could be added to on a regional basis or as the
need arose. I know Spain and Denmark have regional formats.

Jonathan