[Koha] Koha 3 from non zebra to zebra, if at all possible

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Feb 10 02:59:30 NZDT 2010

Marty <ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com>
> I have done rebuild_zebra.pl (which ALWAYS ends with zebraidx[3185]
> [warn] Record didn't contain match fields in (bibl,Local-number) , is
> it supposed to? )
[...]
> Please help me figure this one out, thanks,

I'm grasping at straws and don't have free time to help solve this
properly, but I think no-one else has replied, so I'll point you in
the direction I'd start:
 1. use the Koha-MARC mapping check in the Administration pages;
 2. try searching zebra from the command-line with yaz-client

Searching this list archive should help find more detailed instruction
on how to do either of those.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software