[Koha] Licensing on koha-community.org

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Tue Feb 9 09:17:00 NZDT 2010

Ok, the Documentation definitely needs to be GPL2+. And the content/press type stuff really ought to be very loosely licensed for wide dispersion. So if you (someone out there with a gift for wording) would like to get me some verbiage to describe that setup, I'll be happy to make it so on the site.

Thanks for the input, everybody.

Liz Rea
NEKLS