[Koha] koha-community.org

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:48:43 NZDT 2010

Bob,

We can provide a link, but it should be noted, that the 3.0 manual is
not quite right.  It includes things that never made it into 3.0 and
things that have been updated in 3.0.x releases are not in there.
It's confusing to explain, just be aware that it's not quite right
because of the way it was worked on - hence the switch to something I
can put in git and keep track of easily.

Nicole