[Koha] Licensing on koha-community.org

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Sat Feb 6 06:24:47 NZDT 2010

Currently there is a generic copyright statement on the temporary site at koha-community.org. I am assuming we don't really want to go the route of having any individual entity copyrighting the content of the site. If any entity would hold the copyright I'd imagine it would be HLT on behalf of the community, but you all have been at this much longer than I have, so I wanted to get your suggestions.

Does anyone have suggestions as to which license, and what wording, to put on the site to license its content in a FOSS-friendly manner?

Discuss. ;)

Liz Rea
NEKLS