[Koha] Anonymizing circulation history at patron-level?

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:14:56 NZDT 2010

Am I correct in assuming that it's all or nothing with the tool to
anonymize checkout histories?

It occurs to me that ideally patrons would be able to choose for
themselves whether to have the system remember their reading
histories, following full disclosure of the potential implications.
(In our state at least, circ records must to be turned over pursuant
to subpoena, court order, etc.)

At present, I believe our only option is to manually anonymize
everyone's records on a schedule of our choosing.

Cheers,

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library
Sanbornton, NH