[Koha] wordpress, collectiveaccess or iMis

Beth Heller bheller at americanalpineclub.org
Thu Feb 4 04:39:57 NZDT 2010

Thanks for all the wonderful responses to my last question. We are still
considering our options and I've got a few more questions.

The library is embedded in the American Alpine Club, and concurrent to a new
library catalog the AAC is looking at a new website and cms, probably
Wordpress.  We use iMis as the membership database.  The library is also
looking at CollectiveAccess for our archives material and club-wide
information access.

Is anyone working on integrating Koha with any of these three:
CollectiveAccess, iMis, Wordpress?

Thanks!

Beth Heller
Preservation Librarian