[Koha] Budgets in 3.2 Acquisitions

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 01:47:24 NZDT 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
> With Alpha around the corner (aka tomorrow) I'd like to figure this
> out so that I can make the necessary template edits to make the
> budgets language consistent.

In Voyager, something more-or-less akin to the "root budget" was
called a ledger, although I'm not sure that is a particularly more
informative term.  Evergreen has a concept of a "funding source"
feeding into a hierarchical fund structure, but a "funding source"
isn't exactly akin to a root budget either.

I'm partial to Karen's suggestion of "budget line".

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton