[Koha] how can I use item call no to place books in shelves

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:07:36 NZDT 2010

1) When cataloging you enter the call number in the item record.
Learn more about cataloging here:
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.2/cataloging

2) Items in the reservoir will not appear in the OPAC.  You have to
complete the import of the records
(http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.2/tools/manage-staged-marc-records)
and then rebuild zebra for them to appear
(http://koha.org/documentation/faq/why-dont-i-see-new-search-results).

Please review the manual more thoroughly, since the answers to all of
your questions so far can be found there.

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard
Documentation Manager