[Koha] To be listed in 'Pay for Support'

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Tue Feb 2 03:14:02 NZDT 2010

Hi to all,

my firm, CILEA, asked me to be listed in 'Pay for Support' web page.
We think we have done enough to be listed here:
-- we support for free the site of Italian users (http://www.koha.it)
-- we have coordinated and  work for the italian translation
-- we are working on the documentation of SQL tables.
-- we have Koha clients (but I can't write the name for NDA).
-- we have a specific section of you web site for Koha support:
    (only italian): http://www.cilea.it/index.php?id=koha0

The web form in
http://koha.org/support/pay-for-support/how-to-get-listed/application
is broken.
I know is still LibLime staff that has edit privileges, so where do I
need to send the relevant information ?
Do I need to use the mail 'approvals at koha.org'  ?
Are there other mails ?

Thank you very much for everything