[Koha] Library class using Koha

Shirley Lew shirleysue at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:23:52 NZDT 2010

Thanks all for the support and great suggestions.

Chris/Nicole - do you have preferred IRC clients I can suggest to the
students? I have no experience with IRC at all. Dropping into a
meeting or chat room is a great idea, thank you!

Lori, the comparison assignment is limited to the Circulation module
only. If that sounds useful I'd be happy to summarize the findings and
send to you, assuming it is okay with the students.

Shirley