[Koha] Kohacon10 Call for Volunteers

Reed Wade reedwade at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:53:55 NZDT 2010

Another to add to the list--

http://www.wellingtonsightseeingtours.com/index.php

They seem to use larger, comfier vehicles than Wellington Rover but I
might be wrong. My wife and I took this one--

http://www.wellingtonsightseeingtours.com/palliser-bay-lotr-sights.php

about 2 years ago. It's a good sampler of the region. And you might
even get bit by a seal.

It's worth knowing that any LOTR tour will be a lot of "this tree here
was where dude was hiding in that scene where he was hiding from some
folks / this cement factory is where some filming was done". There's
no remaining evidence of movie production anywhere outside the Weta
museum (which I've been meaning to visit, I hear is worthwhile). That
said, 90% of the LOTR sites are very, very pretty and nice to visit if
you like picture postcard scenes (it's worth the trip).

-reed