[Koha] Cannot save edited patron info in koha (but I can in mysql)

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 05:29:22 NZDT 2010

Sorry, running Koha version: 3.02.00.007 on Debian Lenny

I cannot find any errors in /var/log/koha or /var/log/mysql.err I wish there were, then I had something to work with... But as I said, I can change things without any problems directly in mysql with UPDATE table, and these changes show up in Koha, so to me it seems more of a communications problem between Koha and mysql than a mysql problem. But I have been wrong before.

Marty