[Koha] koha 3.2.1 search more than one word

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Wed Dec 22 09:33:47 NZDT 2010

Le 21/12/2010 18:26, massoud alshareef a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Yes we have the ICU enabled. Today we found a solution though. The
> problem is solved when we we changed the default value "automatically"
> set for the System Preferences / Searching Preference /
>  QueryAutoTruncate to "Only if * is added" instead.
>
> By the way, Zebra truncation support for non-English languages is a show
> stopper; tell you the truth I look forward for the day when Koha
> switches its Full-Text Search engine to Solr in place of Zebra. Walter
> McGinnis from Katipo will tell you how Zebra poor handing of
> multi-lingual truncation had made a big disadvantgae for Kete to be used
> by non-english content users because of the lack of searching support in
> their native language. It surely did for us.
>
> Massoud M. AlShareef,
>
>                          عالم الانجازات ينحاز دوماً مع المتفائلين
> The world of achievement has always belonged to the optimist!
>
> KnowledgeWare Technologies
> (P.O. Box 230-312)
> Riyadh 11321, Saudi Arabia
> Cel: +966 505 307 267
> massoud at kwareict.com <mailto:massoud at kwareict.com>

Hi
I appreciate your support for our work on solr.
But it would only be day-dreaming if we donot have any use cases and
proof that what you hope to see working in solr is actually working.
So please add any use case you want to include in a test suite to this
page :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AuZF5Y_c4pIxdEVzTjUtUGFoQnFpSkpfbTU5Ykc3b2c&hl=en&output=html

Even if you have some screencasts or some selenium tests, please send.

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT
BibLibre