[Koha] Manage Patron Card Bathes search problem

Vikas Salunkhe salunkhe.v at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 20:36:13 NZDT 2010

Dear all
I'm running koha 3.02.00.007 on ubuntu system .I try to manage Patron Card
i click Add Items(s) then i click A search list is coming but when i click 2
page or  >   >>   following error is coming please guide me
An Error has Occurred! Error 404

   - This error means that the link was broken and that the page doesn't
   exist
   - To report this error, you can email the Koha
Administrator<salunkhe.v at gmail.com>
   .
   - Use top menu bar to navigate to another part of Koha.

Vikas Salunkhe