[Koha] MarcEdit Macro

Kurt Bodling kbodling at mountvernon.org
Thu Dec 16 03:24:13 NZDT 2010

Maybe you could try asking at:

MARCEDIT-L, a Listserv(R)-hosted list, has
recently been made available for those wishing to ask (or answer)
questions about MarcEdit.  Also, if you are organizing a MarcEdit
workshop, you may use the list to promulgate information (including
local arrangements).

You can subscribe to MARCEDIT-L at
https://listserv.gmu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=marcedit-l&A=1

Or send an e-mail to: LISTSERV at LISTSERV.GMU.EDU
<http://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha>
with the text
SUBSCRIBE MARCEDIT-L
plus a forename and surname.

Once subscribed, you can send e-mail to the list at MARCEDIT-L at
LISTSERV.GMU.EDU <http://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha>