[Koha] unable to run apache after upgrade from 3.0 to 3.2

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Dec 9 23:20:50 NZDT 2010

Yatheesh Y wrote:
> thank for your reply but when i typed url local host  apache is unable to
> open it show errors
> should i run again

Hi.  Thanks for the question, but to help with that, we need a bit
more information.  You probably need to tell us the error message
(preferred) or precise problem description.  If there's no error on
the screen, check any relevant log files you can find.

(This is copy-pasta which you could avoid by reading the list archives
before posting.  I see many bug reports that are missing vital info
like the above and this seems better than you getting no reply.)

This is a more general apache problem, not necessarily Koha.
Try a more general apache support forum.

Hope that helps,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work http://www.software.coop/products/