[Koha] Problem with latest koha download

Randall Rowe r.rowe at lincolnlibraries.org
Wed Dec 8 04:09:25 NZDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
 From: "Owen Leonard" <oleonard at myacpl.org>
 Sent 12/7/2010 8:58:22 AM
 To: "Randall Rowe" <r.rowe at lincolnlibraries.org>
 Cc: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
 Subject: Re: [Koha] Problem with latest koha download

2010/12/7 Randall Rowe <r.rowe at lincolnlibraries.org>: > The latest and greatest tarball seems to be truncated. Is this what you're downloading? http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.02.01.tar.gz > 5299490 Dec  7 08:23 koha-3.02.00.tar.gz Possibly unrelated, but koha-3.02.00.tar.gz isn't the latest and greatest. > I did find it interesting that the Docs area of the site doesn't seem to > have an installation guide. :-) You'll find INSTALL files for various platforms included in the tarball if you can get yourself a working version. -- Owen -- Web Developer Athens County Public Libraries http://www.myacpl.org Owen, thanks for the quick response!

 On the Koha site downloads page, I'm clicking on the link under:

Download Latest Official Version of Community Supported Koha;  Koha Version 3.2 (October, 2010)

which even though it says "Download version 3.2" does seem to be a link to http://files.ptfs.com/koha/koha-3.02.00.tar.gz

And the only two files in the http://files.ptfs.com/koha/ directory are the docs for 3.2 and the 3.02 tarball.
Any suggestions for a different download site?
Randy Rowe
Lincoln City Libraries I.T.