[Koha] unable to run apache after upgrade from 3.0 to 3.2

Yatheesh Y yatheeshb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:36:21 NZDT 2010

I am getting this error when updated my koha 3.0 to 3.2

what does it mean

schm at sschm-desktop:~$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
 * Restarting web server
apache2                                                apache2: Could not
reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1
for ServerName
 ... waiting apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully
qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName

--
Y.Yatheesh babu