[Koha] koha installetion help

vijayan 9995555319r at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 00:02:57 NZDT 2010

Hai am new in this forum and i tried to install koha in my institute I
followed a site code was
\\\\' Monday, May 10, 2010
Install Koha 3.00.00 on Ubuntu 9.10 ""' i am using 10.4 now""""

Preparing the system: [Ubuntu 9.10 Desktop Edition]

I did all of the commands as (root) sudo.

    * sudo apt-get install zip unzip
    * sudo apt-get update

Create a new user with the name koha, password koha[up to you]

    * sudo adduser koha

Install LAMP Server and dselect [Both required]

    * sudo apt-get install lamp-server^

    Take note of the mysql root password that you will put

    * sudo apt-get install dselect

Configure the Character Set of Apache2

    * sudo nano /etc/apache2/conf.d/charset

    Add the two lines:

    AddCharset UTF-8 .utf8

    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

Check your Ubuntu Local

    * locale

    It should return something like LANG=en_US.UTF-8

Re-update your system

    * sudo apt-get update

Install and configure Yaz and Zebra [If you decide on using Zebra,
recommended for large libraries]

    * sudo apt-get install yaz idzebra-2.0 idzebra-2.0-doc

Create a build directory, you will see why later

    * sudo mkdir /build
    * sudo chmod -R 777 /build

Installing Koha and required Koha packages

    * cd /build
    * sudo wget http://download.koha.org/koha-3.00.00.tar.gz
    * sudo tar -xzvf koha-3.00.00.tar.gz
    * cd /build/koha-3.00.00
    * sudo dpkg --set-selections < install_misc/debian.packages
    * sudo dselect

    The dselect process will take a long time, as it will try and install
all of the required koha packages listed under debian.packages

    Select the following on dselect:

    Choose [I]nstall and accept packages to be installed (hit return)

    Choose [C]onfigure, [R]emove and [Q]uit in this order until dselect has
completed and exists.

Opsi Error: Probably only for my side, but non the less, might be helpful
for others.

    Failed to fetch
http://ae.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gst-plugins-base0.10/gstreamer0.10-alsa_0.10.25-2ubuntu1.2_i386.deb
503 Service Unavailable

    Failed to fetch
http://ae.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gst-plugins-base0.10/gstreamer0.10-plugins-base-apps_0.10.25-2ubuntu1.2_i386.deb
503 Service Unavailable

    E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?

    Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors or errors
caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors above this
message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall again

    Press enter to continue.

    * cd /build
    * sudo wget
http://ae.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gst-plugins-base0.10/gstreamer0.10-alsa_0.10.25-2ubuntu1.2_i386.deb
    * sudo dpkg -i gstreamer0.10-alsa_0.10.25-2ubuntu1.2_i386.deb

Install the lovely Java:  Require for other packages.

    * sudo apt-get update
    * sudo apt-get install sun-java6-jdk sun-java6-jre sun-java6-plugin
sun-java6-fonts

Lets run dselect again, to see if any other errors occur

    * cd /build/koha-3.00.00
    * sudo dpkg --set-selections < install_misc/debian.packages
    * sudo dselect

    Select the following on dselect:

    Choose [I]nstall and accept packages to be installed (hit return)

    Choose [C]onfigure, [R]emove and [Q]uit in this order until dselect has
completed and exists.

    If all is good, you shall see something like:

    Building dependency tree

    Reading state information... Done

    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded. [All is
good]

Configure CPAN in Ubuntu:

    * sudo cpan

    If you are running cpan for the first time, it will request you to
configure it.  Simply leave the defaults that cpan suggests.

          o cpan> o conf commit

    This will commit the configurations you are have just made>

          o cpan>quit

    You have just configured cpan and commited the changes, and existed.

    -- Important: To ensure that all your CPAN configurations have been
written and saved.

    sudo nano /etc/perl/CPAN/Config.pm

Add Zip/Unzip configuration to CPAN.

    * sudo cpan
          o cpan> o conf unzip /usr/bin/unzip
          o cpan> o conf commit
          o cpan> quit

    /usr/bin/unzip is where my unzip is located in Ubuntu

Install and Configure Perl Libraries for Koha – Part 1

    * sudo cpan MARC::Crosswalk::DublinCore GD \
      GD::Barcode::UPCE HTML::Scrubber\
      Algorithm::CheckDigits::M43_001Biblio::EndnoteStyle\
      Email::Date YAML PDF::Reuse PDF::Reuse::Barcode \
      Locale::Currency::Format

    As cpan is installing, it will ask you to pre-append other
libraries/packages, simply say yes.  Please note, that this process will be
long and you need to be monitoring it, as it will keep on asking to press
yes.

Configuring MySQL for Koha

    * mysqladmin -u root -p create koha

    Enter Password: your mysql root password

    koha is the name of my db in this case.

    * mysql -uroot –p

    Enter Password: your mysql root password

Grant Permissions for MySQL Database:

    Now because this is a tutorial, I used simple passwords.  Of course on
your production system, it is advised that you use difficult passwords.
Kindly don’t criticize :)

    koha is the database name.

    * mysql> grant all on koha.* to 'root'@'localhost' identified by
'rootpassword’;

          Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

    * mysql> grant all on koha.* to 'koha'@'localhost' identified by 'koha';

          Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

    * mysql> flush privileges;

          Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

    * mysql> quit;

          Bye

Install and Configure Perl Libraries for Koha – Part 2

    * sudo cpan
          o cpan> force install HTTP:OAI IPC::Cmd JSON XML::Writer
XML::SAX::Writer
          o cpan> quit

Configuring the SAX Parser

    * cd /build/koha-3.00.00
    * sudo perl misc/sax_parser_print.pl

    This will print us the current SAX parser settings

    XML::SAX::Expat=HASH(0x9f7afe0) <--We don't want this so we have to fix
it.

    * sudo nano /etc/perl/XML/SAX/ParserDetails.ini

    Copy these two lines to the end of the ParserDetails.ini file

    [XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser]

    http://xml.org/sax/features/namespaces = 1

    * sudo perl misc/sax_parser_print.pl

    If it worked, then it should print out something like
XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser=HASH(0x8c10040)

Install pre-requisite libraries for the Perl packages:

    * cd /build
    * sudo wget http://www.libgd.org/releases/gd-2.0.35.tar.gz
          o tar -xzvf tar -xzvf gd-2.0.35.tar.gz
          o cd gd-2.0.35
          o sudo ./configure
          o sudo make
          o sudo make install
    * sudo apt-get install libyaz-dev

Install and Configure Perl Libraries for Koha – Part 3

    * sudo cpan
          o cpan> force install DBD::mysql

    The force option is so to skip the Test suite which would require us to
create a new database just for testing.  I don’t want to be bothered with
that.  So force it.

                + cpan> install Algorithm::CheckDigits
                + cpan> install Biblio::EndnoteStyle
                + cpan> install Data::ICal
                + cpan> install GD
                + cpan> install HTML::Template::Pro
                + cpan> install MARC::Charset
                + cpan> install MARC::File::XML
                + cpan> install Net::Z3950::ZOOM
                + cpan> install SMS::Send
                + cpan> install Schedule::At
                + cpan> install XML::RSS
                + cpan> install CGI::Session::Serialize::yaml

    -- Important:   If during running the web installer, you get the error
[Production mode, trapped fatal error”.  Then most likely you forgot to
install CGI::Session::Serialize::yaml

                + cpan> quit

Install Koha – Finally – Part 1

    * su
    * cd /build/koha-3.00.00
    * sudo perl Makefile.PL

    This is the printout of the installation:

    For reference only!

    AUTH_INDEX_MODE dom

    DB_HOST localhost

    DB_NAME koha

    DB_PASS koha

    DB_PORT 3306

    DB_TYPE mysql

    DB_USER koha

    INSTALL_BASE /usr/share/koha

    INSTALL_MODE standard

    INSTALL_PAZPAR2 no

    INSTALL_SRU yes

    INSTALL_ZEBRA yes

    KOHA_GROUP koha

    KOHA_INSTALLED_VERSION 3.00.00.107

    KOHA_USER koha

    PATH_TO_ZEBRA /usr/bin

    RUN_DATABASE_TESTS yes

    TEST_DB_HOST localhost

    TEST_DB_NAME kohatest

    TEST_DB_PASS koha

    TEST_DB_TYPE mysql

    TEST_DB_USER koha

    ZEBRA_LANGUAGE en

    ZEBRA_MARC_FORMAT marc21

    ZEBRA_PASS zebrastripes

    ZEBRA_SRU_AUTHORITIES_POR9999

    ZEBRA_SRU_BIBLIOS_PORT 9998

    ZEBRA_SRU_HOST localhost

    ZEBRA_USER kohauser

    and in the following directories:

    DOC_DIR /usr/share/koha/doc

    INTRANET_CGI_DIR /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin

    INTRANET_TMPL_DIR /usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl

    INTRANET_WWW_DIR /usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs

    KOHA_CONF_DIR /etc/koha

    LOG_DIR /var/log/koha

    MAN_DIR /usr/share/koha/man

    MISC_DIR /usr/share/koha/misc

    OPAC_CGI_DIR /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin

    OPAC_TMPL_DIR /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl

    OPAC_WWW_DIR /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs

    PAZPAR2_CONF_DIR /etc/koha/pazpar2

    PERL_MODULE_DIR /usr/share/koha/lib

    SCRIPT_DIR /usr/share/koha/bin

    SCRIPT_NONDEV_DIR /usr/share/koha/bin

    ZEBRA_CONF_DIR /etc/koha/zebradb

    ZEBRA_DATA_DIR /var/lib/koha/zebradb

    ZEBRA_LOCK_DIR /var/lock/koha/zebradb

    ZEBRA_RUN_DIR /var/run/koha/zebradb

    To change any configuration setting, please run

    perl Makefile.PL again. To override one of the target

    directories, you can do so on the command line like this:

    perl Makefile.PL PERL_MODULE_DIR=/usr/share/perl/5.8

    You can also set different default values for parameters

    or override directory locations by using environment variables.

    For example:

    export DB_USER=my_koha

    perl Makefile.PL

    or

    DB_USER=my_koha DOC_DIR=/usr/local/info perl Makefile.PL

    If installing on a Win32 platform, be sure to use:

    'dmake -x MAXLINELENGTH=300000'

    Writing Makefile for koha

    -- Important: If you made a mistake, and want to change any
configuration setting, please run the command again:

              sudo perl Makefile.PL

Install Koha – Finally – Part 2

    * su
    * cd /build/koha-3.00.00
    * sudo make
    * sudo make test

    All tests successful.

    Files=19, Tests=47, 2 wallclock secs ( 0.04 usr 0.14 sys + 1.24 cusr
1.03 csys = 2.45 CPU)

    Result: PASS

    * sudo make install

    It will take time to install.

    At the end it will look similar to this at the end.  I didn’t copy the
whole print-out.

    …etc….etc..etc….

    Installing
/usr/share/koha/man/man3/cataloguing::value_builder::unimarc_field_115a.3pm

    Installing /usr/share/koha/man/man3/C4::Reports.3pm

    Installing
/usr/share/koha/man/man3/cataloguing::value_builder::unimarc_field_123i.3pm

    Installing /usr/share/koha/man/man3/acqui::neworderbiblio.3pm

    Koha's files have now been installed.

    In order to use Koha's command-line batch jobs,

    you should set the following environment variables:

    export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml

    export PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib

    For other post-installation tasks, please consult the README.

Setting up Environmental Variables

    * su
    * export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
    * export PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib

Add Koha site to Apache and configure Apache2

    * sudo ln -s /etc/koha/koha-httpd.conf /etc/apache2/sites-available/koha

    [The location of apache2/sites-available might be different on your
machine. To find where apache2 is located, do the command: find / -name
apache2

    * sudo nano /etc/apache2/ports.conf
          o Comment out the NameVirtualHost *:80

    Put # in front of the line to comment it

          o Add Listen port 8080 and port 80

    The file will look like this:

    #NameVirtualHost *:80

      Listen 80

      Listen 8080

    <IfModule mod_ssl.c>

    # SSL name based virtual hosts are not yet supported, therefore no

    # NameVirtualHost statement here

    Listen 443

    </IfModule>

Configure Apache and Restart

    * sudo a2enmod rewrite

    Enabling module rewrite.

    Run '/etc/init.d/apache2 restart' to activate new configuration!

    * sudo a2ensite koha

    Enabling site koha.

    Run '/etc/init.d/apache2 reload' to activate new configuration!

    * sudo apache2ctl restart

Setting up and Configuring Zebra Server

    * sudo ln -s /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh
/etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon
    * sudo update-rc.d koha-zebra-daemon defaults

    update-rc.d: warning: /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon missing LSB
information

    update-rc.d: see <http://wiki.debian.org/LSBInitScripts>

    Adding system startup for /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon ...

    /etc/rc0.d/K20koha-zebra-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebra-daemon

    /etc/rc1.d/K20koha-zebra-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebra-daemon

    /etc/rc6.d/K20koha-zebra-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebra-daemon

    /etc/rc2.d/S20koha-zebra-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebra-daemon

    /etc/rc3.d/S20koha-zebra-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebra-daemon

    /etc/rc4.d/S20koha-zebra-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebra-daemon

    /etc/rc5.d/S20koha-zebra-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebra-daemon

    -- Important: /usr/share is the location of where I installed Koha
during the previous steps.  It is the default for Production Systems.
[Recommended]

Setting up and configuring Zebraqueue

    * sudo ln -s /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebraqueue-ctl.sh
/etc/init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon
    * sudo update-rc.d koha-zebraqueue-daemon defaults

    update-rc.d: warning: /etc/init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon missing LSB
information

    update-rc.d: see <http://wiki.debian.org/LSBInitScripts>

    Adding system startup for /etc/init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon ...

    /etc/rc0.d/K20koha-zebraqueue-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon

    /etc/rc1.d/K20koha-zebraqueue-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon

    /etc/rc6.d/K20koha-zebraqueue-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon

    /etc/rc2.d/S20koha-zebraqueue-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon

    /etc/rc3.d/S20koha-zebraqueue-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon

    /etc/rc4.d/S20koha-zebraqueue-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon

    /etc/rc5.d/S20koha-zebraqueue-daemon -> ../init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon

Reboot your computer

    * sudo reboot

    I am rebooting for the zebra server and zebraqueue daemon to start up.

    Maybe there is a better way.  I don’t know :)

Running Koha Web Installer [Defaults]

    * http://127.0.1.1:8080

    The web installer, and Koha Administrator View

    * http://127.0.1.1:80

    The public OPAC View

    * Username: koha  Password: koha

    If you don't know your username/password. Check koha-conf.xml.

    sudo nano /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml

    Look at the section under <config>

    <config>

    <db_scheme>mysql</db_scheme>

    <database>koha</database>

    <hostname>localhost</hostname>

    <port>3306</port>

    <user>koha</user>

    <pass>koha</pass>

    ...etc....

    ...etc....

    </config>

    During Web Installation, Select "MARC21", unless otherwise specified by
your Library.

    As well, Choose "ZEBRA" indexing. You have to configure this. I have
chosen Zebra because my system is a production system, and our Library has a
a big catalog.

    You may choose "NoZebra", if you are doing dev-testing OR your catalog
is small.

Adding one Catalog and running Zebra:

[Must be KOHA user]

          o Add a new record to Koha by searching Library of Congress
          o su koha
          o perl -I /usr/share/koha/lib
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -a -b –r

    Option a: Authority Indexing

    Option b: Biblios Indexing

    Option r: Reseting the indexing from start

Searching Koha for a record:

    If you did rebuild_zebra.pl and searched Koha for the record you added
and you get 0 results.  You need to look at a few things.

    - Making sure that your zebra server and zebraqueue daemon are running:

    - Replace ${KOHA_USER} with your koha user.  In my case koha

          o sudo -u ${KOHA_USER} zebrasrv -f /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
          o sudo -u ${KOHA_USER} ${SCRIPT_DIR}/zebraqueue_daemon.pl

    - Ensure that ownership is set to koha.  Zebradb must belong to your
koha user

          o sudo chmod –R 777 /var/lock/koha
          o sudo chown –R koha:koha /var/lock/koha
          o sudo chmod –R 777 /var/lib/koha/
          o sudo chown –R koha:koha /var/lib/koha

If you desperately need to reset your authority and biblios database:

    * su koha
    * zebraidx -c /etc/koha/zebradb/zebra-authorities-dom.cfg -g iso2709 –d
authorities init
    * zebraidx -c /etc/koha/zebradb/zebra-biblios.cfg -g iso2709 -d biblios
init
///////////////

using the command this is the result
library at library-desktop:/build/koha-3.00.00$ sudo apt-get install
sun-java6-jdk sun-java6-jre sun-java6-plugin sun-java6-fonts

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
required:
  linux-headers-2.6.32-21 linux-headers-2.6.32-21-generic
  gsfonts-x11 javahelp2 junit4 libhamcrest-java libjna-java
  libnb-platform11-java libswing-layout-java odbcinst odbcinst1debian1
  sun-java6-bin unixodbc visualvm
Suggested packages:
  javahelp2-doc libjna-java-doc libnb-platform11-java-doc
  libswing-layout-java-doc sun-java6-demo openjdk-6-doc sun-java6-source
  ttf-kochi-gothic ttf-sazanami-gothic ttf-kochi-mincho ttf-sazanami-mincho
  ttf-arphic-uming libmyodbc odbc-postgresql tdsodbc unixodbc-bin
  gsfonts-x11 javahelp2 junit4 libhamcrest-java libjna-java
  libnb-platform11-java libswing-layout-java odbcinst odbcinst1debian1
  sun-java6-bin sun-java6-fonts sun-java6-jdk sun-java6-jre sun-java6-plugin
  unixodbc visualvm
0 upgraded, 16 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 69.7MB of archives.
After this operation, 202MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
Get:1 http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/main odbcinst 2.2.11-21
[34.8kB]
Get:2 http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/ lucid/partner sun-java6-jre
6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04 [6,420kB]
Get:3 http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/main odbcinst 2.2.11-21
[34.8kB]
Get:4 http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/main odbcinst1debian1
2.2.11-21 [62.3kB]
Get:5 http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/main unixodbc 2.2.11-21
[201kB]
Get:6 http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/main gsfonts-x11 0.21
[10.5kB]
Get:7 http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/universe javahelp2
2.0.05.ds1-3 [2,147kB]
Get:8 http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/main libhamcrest-java 1.1-4
[84.0kB]
Get:9 http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/main junit4 4.8.1-3 [202kB]
Get:10 http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/universe libjna-java
3.2.3-1 [149kB]
Get:11 http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/universe
libswing-layout-java 1.0.3-2 [50.1kB]
Get:12 http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/universe
libnb-platform11-java 6.8-0ubuntu2 [7,848kB]
Get:13 http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/ lucid/partner sun-java6-bin
6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04 [29.7MB]
Get:14 http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/universe visualvm
1.2.2-0ubuntu2 [3,068kB]
Get:15 http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/ lucid/partner sun-java6-jdk
6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04 [19.7MB]
Get:16 http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/ lucid/partner sun-java6-fonts
6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04 [1,884B]
Get:17 http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/ lucid/partner sun-java6-plugin
6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04 [1,864B]
Fetched 69.7MB in 7min 5s (164kB/s)
Preconfiguring packages ...
Selecting previously deselected package sun-java6-jre.
(Reading database ... 155684 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking sun-java6-jre (from .../sun-java6-jre_6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04_all.deb)
Selecting previously deselected package odbcinst.
Unpacking odbcinst (from .../odbcinst_2.2.11-21_i386.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package odbcinst1debian1.
Unpacking odbcinst1debian1 (from .../odbcinst1debian1_2.2.11-21_i386.deb)
Selecting previously deselected package unixodbc.
Unpacking unixodbc (from .../unixodbc_2.2.11-21_i386.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package sun-java6-bin.
Unpacking sun-java6-bin (from
.../sun-java6-bin_6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04_i386.deb) ...
sun-dlj-v1-1 license has already been accepted
Selecting previously deselected package sun-java6-jdk.
Unpacking sun-java6-jdk (from
.../sun-java6-jdk_6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04_i386.deb) ...
sun-dlj-v1-1 license has already been accepted
Selecting previously deselected package gsfonts-x11.
Unpacking gsfonts-x11 (from .../gsfonts-x11_0.21_all.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package javahelp2.
Unpacking javahelp2 (from .../javahelp2_2.0.05.ds1-3_all.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package libhamcrest-java.
Unpacking libhamcrest-java (from .../libhamcrest-java_1.1-4_all.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package junit4.
Unpacking junit4 (from .../junit4_4.8.1-3_all.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package libjna-java.
Unpacking libjna-java (from .../libjna-java_3.2.3-1_i386.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package libswing-layout-java.
Unpacking libswing-layout-java (from
.../libswing-layout-java_1.0.3-2_all.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package libnb-platform11-java.
Unpacking libnb-platform11-java (from
.../libnb-platform11-java_6.8-0ubuntu2_all.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package sun-java6-fonts.
Unpacking sun-java6-fonts (from
.../sun-java6-fonts_6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04_all.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package sun-java6-plugin.
Unpacking sun-java6-plugin (from
.../sun-java6-plugin_6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04_i386.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package visualvm.
Unpacking visualvm (from .../visualvm_1.2.2-0ubuntu2_i386.deb) ...
Processing triggers for shared-mime-info ...
Processing triggers for man-db ...
Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils ...
Processing triggers for python-gmenu ...
Rebuilding /usr/share/applications/desktop.en_IN.cache...
Processing triggers for doc-base ...
Processing 1 added doc-base file(s)...
Registering documents with scrollkeeper...
Processing triggers for fontconfig ...
Processing triggers for hicolor-icon-theme ...
Processing triggers for python-support ...
Setting up gsfonts-x11 (0.21) ...

Setting up javahelp2 (2.0.05.ds1-3) ...
Setting up libhamcrest-java (1.1-4) ...
Setting up junit4 (4.8.1-3) ...
Setting up libjna-java (3.2.3-1) ...
Setting up libswing-layout-java (1.0.3-2) ...
Setting up libnb-platform11-java (6.8-0ubuntu2) ...
Setting up odbcinst (2.2.11-21) ...
Setting up odbcinst1debian1 (2.2.11-21) ...

Setting up unixodbc (2.2.11-21) ...

Setting up sun-java6-bin (6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04) ...
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre/bin/ControlPanel to
provide /usr/bin/ControlPanel (ControlPanel) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre/bin/java_vm to
provide /usr/bin/java_vm (java_vm) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre/bin/jcontrol to
provide /usr/bin/jcontrol (jcontrol) in auto mode.

Setting up sun-java6-jre (6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04) ...

Setting up sun-java6-jdk (6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04) ...
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/HtmlConverter to
provide /usr/bin/HtmlConverter (HtmlConverter) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/appletviewer to
provide /usr/bin/appletviewer (appletviewer) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/apt to provide
/usr/bin/apt (apt) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/extcheck to provide
/usr/bin/extcheck (extcheck) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/idlj to provide
/usr/bin/idlj (idlj) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jar to provide
/usr/bin/jar (jar) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jarsigner to provide
/usr/bin/jarsigner (jarsigner) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/java-rmi.cgi to
provide /usr/bin/java-rmi.cgi (java-rmi.cgi) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/javac to provide
/usr/bin/javac (javac) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/javadoc to provide
/usr/bin/javadoc (javadoc) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/javah to provide
/usr/bin/javah (javah) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/javap to provide
/usr/bin/javap (javap) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jconsole to provide
/usr/bin/jconsole (jconsole) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jdb to provide
/usr/bin/jdb (jdb) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jhat to provide
/usr/bin/jhat (jhat) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jinfo to provide
/usr/bin/jinfo (jinfo) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jmap to provide
/usr/bin/jmap (jmap) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jps to provide
/usr/bin/jps (jps) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jrunscript to provide
/usr/bin/jrunscript (jrunscript) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jsadebugd to provide
/usr/bin/jsadebugd (jsadebugd) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jstack to provide
/usr/bin/jstack (jstack) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jstat to provide
/usr/bin/jstat (jstat) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jstatd to provide
/usr/bin/jstatd (jstatd) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/native2ascii to
provide /usr/bin/native2ascii (native2ascii) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/rmic to provide
/usr/bin/rmic (rmic) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/schemagen to provide
/usr/bin/schemagen (schemagen) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/serialver to provide
/usr/bin/serialver (serialver) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/wsgen to provide
/usr/bin/wsgen (wsgen) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/wsimport to provide
/usr/bin/wsimport (wsimport) in auto mode.
update-alternatives: using /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/xjc to provide
/usr/bin/xjc (xjc) in auto mode.

Setting up sun-java6-fonts (6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04) ...
No CIDSupplement specified for Batang-Bold, defaulting to 0.
No CIDSupplement specified for Batang-Regular, defaulting to 0.
No CIDSupplement specified for Dotum-Regular, defaulting to 0.
No CIDSupplement specified for Dotum-Bold, defaulting to 0.
Updating fontconfig cache for /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-lucida

Setting up sun-java6-plugin (6.22-0ubuntu1~10.04) ...

Setting up visualvm (1.2.2-0ubuntu2) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin ...
ldconfig deferred processing now taking place
library at library-desktop:/build/koha-3.00.00$
///////////
use this command i got message
sudo cpan

    * cpan> o conf unzip /usr/bin/unzip
    * cpan> o conf commit
    * cpan> quit

library at library-desktop:~$ sudo cpan
Terminal does not support AddHistory.

cpan shell -- CPAN exploration and modules installation (v1.9402)
Enter 'h' for help.

cpan[1]> o conf commit
commit: wrote '/etc/perl/CPAN/Config.pm'

cpan[2]> o conf unzip /usr/bin/unzip
    unzip              [/usr/n/unzip]
Please use 'o conf commit' to make the config permanent!

cpan[3]> o conf commit
commit: wrote '/etc/perl/CPAN/Config.pm'

cpan[4]> quit
Terminal does not support GetHistory.
Lockfile removed.
library at library-desktop:~$ sudo cpan
Terminal does not support AddHistory.

cpan shell -- CPAN exploration and modules installation (v1.9402)
Enter 'h' for help.

cpan[1]> MARC::Crosswalk::DublinCore GD \
GD::Barcode::UPCE HTML::Scrubber\
Algorithm::CheckDigits::M43_001Biblio::EndnoteStyle\
Email::Date YAML PDF::Reuse PDF::Reuse::Barcode \
Locale::Currency::Format    >     >     >     >
Catching error: "Can't locate object method \"DublinCore\" via package
\"MARC::Crosswalk\" (perhaps you forgot to load \"MARC::Crosswalk\"?) at
/usr/share/perl/5.10/CPAN.pm line 375, <FIN> line 5.\cJ" at
/usr/share/perl/5.10/CPAN.pm line 391
	CPAN::shell() called at /usr/bin/cpan line 198

cpan[2]> MARC::Crosswalk::DublinCore GD
Catching error: "Can't locate object method \"DublinCore\" via package
\"MARC::Crosswalk\" (perhaps you forgot to load \"MARC::Crosswalk\"?) at
/usr/share/perl/5.10/CPAN.pm line 375, <FIN> line 6.\cJ" at
/usr/share/perl/5.10/CPAN.pm line 391
	CPAN::shell() called at /usr/bin/cpan line 198

cpan[3]>

let me know what is the problem for that