[Koha] create barcode with item number "Error to open pdf file"

Yatheesh Y yatheeshb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 18:09:29 NZDT 2010

 create a barcode for item with item unm.

now I am able to open PDF file but there is no barcode

creating barcode with koha 3.0 there are three options

there code39  , code 39+ madul43  , code39+ madul10...

which one should i select?
2) please tell me the sanded  size

please help me

Create Label Template

   1. Template Code:
   2. Template Description:
   3. Units: Inches Centimeters Millimeters Postscript Points
   4. Page Width:
   5. Page Height:
   6. Label Width:
   7. Label Height:
   8. Top Page Margin:
   9. Left Page Margin:
   10. Number of Columns:
   11. Number of Rows:
   12. Gap between Columns:
   13. Gap between Rows:
   14. Font: Times Roman Times Bold Times Italic Times Bold Italic
Courier Courier
   Bold Courier Oblique Courier Bold Oblique Helvetica Helvetica Bold Helvetica
   Oblique Helvetica Bold Oblique
   15. Font Size:
   16. Active:

--