[Koha] how to download debian server edition

Steven Santos Steven at SimplyCircus.com
Wed Dec 1 05:46:56 NZDT 2010

When it comes to a server, there is a big difference between the 32 bit
(i386) and 64 bit (AMD64) versions in terms of performance.  In the little
bit of testing I have done, and in all of the testing I have seen, you
really want to be running this in a 64bit environment.  Thus far, I have
found Ubuntu Server Edition to be a very good platform for running most
server based applications.  And yes, it is Deblian based.

---

Steven Santos

Director, Simply Circus, Inc.

 Email: Steven at SimplyCircus.com