[Koha] Seeking programmer: Patron Cards and Book labels: 3.06-- How are people printing them?

David M. Bucknell dbucknell at iteachnet.org
Mon Aug 30 17:18:49 NZST 2010

Thank you all for this.  I have gone ahead with 3.2 and am
optimistically experimenting.

This how-to (below) belongs on the wiki how-to somewhere, don't you
think?  excellent!  Thank you.

David

----- Message from sowen at edzone.net ---------
     Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:55:23 -0400
     From: Scott Owen <sowen at edzone.net>
  Subject: Re: [Koha] Seeking programmer: Patron Cards and Book
labels: 3.06-- How are people printing them?
       To: koha <koha at lists.katipo.co.nz>

----- End message from sowen at edzone.net -----