[Koha] Fwd: Help me complete Koha 2.2.9 implemetantion

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Aug 27 00:01:10 NZST 2010

> Which Open Source Integrated Library Software can you recommend for me
> that can run on Windows XP or  2003  since we have not yet migrated to
> Linux or Ubuntu?

I don't know of any Open Source ILS which runs on Windows, but I also
have never searched for any.

I still think you might consider using a tool like VirtualBox to run a
virtual installation of Linux on Windows. That way you can use an
up-to-date version of Koha and still be working on a Windows machine.

  -- Owen

P.S. If you haven't seen it already, http://www.koha-community.org is
the new home of Koha where you'll find information about the latest
release.

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries