[Koha] Problem with OPAC search after upgrade to Koha (staff client results normal)

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Aug 26 04:29:43 NZST 2010

Marc Wilson <temp9999_61 at hotmail.com> writes:
> Marc Wilson <temp9999_61 at ...> writes:
> > Since upgrading, our OPAC searches have returned no results with the message:
> >
> > "No Result found!"
> >
> > The staff client catalogue search returns normal results.
>
> We're still struggling with this. Any help would be appreciated.

I'd probably check whether yaz-client can find search results
(auth zebrauser password \n open /var/lib/path/to/biblios \n
base biblios \n f searchterm ) and if it can, run some C4::Search
function call through the perl debugger (perl -d).

Sorry I've not time to be more help here now.
--
MJ Ray (slef) Webmaster and developer for hire at | software