[Koha] 952 won't upload

Darla Grediagin dgrediagin at bssd.org
Wed Aug 25 11:06:04 NZST 2010

  Thanks for the idea that I just won't be able to see it, that in itself would be maddening,
but when I download the MARC, the 952 tag isn't there and I can't find anything when I search in
the catalog.

When I download the MARC and open it in MARC Edit, I see that the 952 tag has disappeared.

I hope this information helps,

Thanks again,

Darla

Darla Grediagin