[Koha] after migration issues

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 02:29:48 NZST 2010

Okay, this is so so so strange - I was looking at this with Liz yesterday.
I see the word Important where you see a broken image.  Now that I'm
replying I see a broken image :)

Anyway, that problem aside - I can reword that to try and make it clearer in
the manual - another change that I also think will be ignored - is to put it
in the summary at the top of that page.

Nicole