[Koha] New Spanish Manual

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 13:31:18 NZST 2010

Today I received a full Spanish translation of the Koha 3.2 manual! I
have committed it to Git:
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=kohadocs.git;a=commit;h=d8747ccd584dcecb5fe9a9a7cce56e9e33b8783b
and it will appear on the website shortly.

Thank you to all involved in that translation this is a great addition
to Koha and will make it so that many more people will benefit from
reading the manual!

Thanks again,
Nicole, Documentation Manager

PS. In Docbook there is a way to show credits other than just the
author, but when we convert it to HTML on WordPress some of that is
lost.  Just be aware that in the code the appropriate attributions are
made to all of those who have helped grow the manual!