[Koha] Release 3.2

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Aug 17 06:50:36 NZST 2010

2010/8/17 Chris Nighswonger <cnighswonger at foundations.edu>:
> Hi Lori,
>
> 2010/8/16 Lori Bowen Ayre <lori.ayre at galecia.com>
>>
>> Hi Galen and all,
>> I'm wondering if we could get an update on the status of 3.2  I just saw
>> that Chris suggested it might be stable enough for someone to use in
>> production.  Does that mean it will be the official release soon?
>
> I can't speak for how soon the stable release will be, but here we have been
> running what will become 3.2 stable for quite a few months without problems.
> I know there are several other libraries doing this as well. Some in New
> Zealand...

Yep, Horowhenua Library Trust are running it at their 3 branches, and
there are 2 others in NZ running it as well.
A release candidate is due out very soon .. having been release
manager before, and going to be it again for 3.4.0, I know how time
consuming and hard it is, so totally understand that dates are targets
to aim for, not absolutes. And I'm just going to take this opportunity
to thank Galen, who has been working tirelessly on it.

Chris