[Koha] Seeking programmer: Patron Cards and Book labels: 3.06 -- How are people printing them?

David M. Bucknell dbucknell at iteachnet.org
Mon Aug 16 21:07:24 NZST 2010

Dear Chris,
(Sorry moderator.  I sent previous version from the wrong username.
Resending.)

Ok, that's very clear.  You're saying 3.2, despite not being stable,
is safe-enough.

Thank you.

David

----- Message from chrisc at catalyst.net.nz ---------
     Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:25:44 +1200
     From: Chris Cormack <chrisc at catalyst.net.nz>
  Subject: Re: [Koha] Seeking programmer: Patron Cards and Book
labels: 3.06 -- How are people printing them?
       To: david at intknowledge.com
       Cc: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz, koha-devel
<koha-devel at lists.koha-community.org>

----- End message from chrisc at catalyst.net.nz -----