[Koha] Public Lists Query

Peel Lisa lisa.peel at ritz.edu
Mon Aug 16 07:26:54 NZST 2010

Hello

Apologies for what is going to seem a  very stupid question:

I was under the impression that the public lists in the OPAC could be viewed by everyone but only edited/deleted by the original creator. However, have just realized that if any patron logs in to the OPAC they can indeed edit and delete all the public lists.

We were hoping to use the public lists to create basic reading lists, new additions lists, etc until we have the acquisitions module up and running (we are going live tomorrow with the cat and circ modules). Could someone confirm that indeed anyone logged in can edit the public lists or advise what to change so they are read only to anyone but the creator?

Thanks you in advance

Lisa

Lisa Peel
Librarian
"César Ritz" Colleges Switzerland
1897 Le Bouveret - Switzerland
Tel: +41 24 482 82 82 Fax: +41 24 482 82 80
E-mail: lisa.peel at ritz.edu<mailto:hortense.hofer at ritz.edu>
http://www.ritz.edu - http://www.culinaryarts.ch
25 Year "César Ritz" Colleges Switzerland