[Koha] Circulation Speed

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Aug 12 19:03:44 NZST 2010

Hi Amber

Have you tried with a more recent version of Koha, 3.0.2 is a year old now,  3.0.6 is the most recent, with 3.2.0 due for release soon.

There are a lot of things you can do to speed up circ, mysql tuning, expires headers etc. But one simple thing to try is using google chrome as your browser, it seems to render the circ pages a lot faster than other browsers.

Chris