[Koha] Circulation Speed

Amber Amland library at mountainviewics.org
Thu Aug 12 18:41:05 NZST 2010

Has anyone solved the problem of slow check out and in time in Koha 3.0?
I'm sorry, I know there was some discussion of this in April or May.  I have
been away from my library all summer and tried to find the threads in the
archive, but couldn't find them.  We upgraded to Koha 3.00.02.012  from a
much older version of Koha right before I left, and since I've come back my
library staff has been asking me why checking in and out is so much slower.
Our school's tech support hasn't been able to figure it out yet either.  Has
anyone figured out how to make this better?

Thanks!

Amber Amland

Amber Amland

Librarian

Mountainview International Christian School

www.mountainviewics.org

library at mountainviewics.org