[Koha] Inability to Add/Edit Items 'withdrawn' vs 'wthdrawn' in Items.pm

Christopher White whitec2 at sage.edu
Wed Aug 11 15:47:51 NZST 2010

Wow!!! That's it!!! I just looked at an earier saved koha database and it is "wthdrawn" but our current iteration has it as "withdrawn." I am perplexed. We did add the authority values to add SUPPRESS, but I don't think we touched any other values. Is "withdrawn " with an "i" a default auhtority value? I guess I could just edit the SQL structure the table.

Christopher J White
Systems Librarian
The Sage Colleges
Troy, New York